Lovely Old Stone House In Good Condition With Garden - Close To Villefagnan Lovely old stone house in good condition, with a garden of 389m², ideal as a holiday home or a lock-up-and-leave (easy to maintain). It is situated in a hamlet close to Villefagnan and its commerces.
In details, this house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (5m²): wooden floor;
- bedroom 1/office (7,50m²): wooden floor;
- bedroom 2 (9m²): wooden floor;
- a bathroom (3,50m²): tiled floor, bath, sink, WC;
- a lounge (20m²): tiled floor, stone walls, insert wood burner;
- a fitted kitchen (8m²): tiled floor.
- a terrasse;
- a workshop (18m²): concrete floor, water connected but no electricity;
- an enclosed garden.
Land: 389 m2. Habitable surface: 53 m2. Number of rooms: 3. Surface of living room: 20 m2. Separate and furnished kitchen. Bedrooms: 2. WC 1. Storage room. Garden. Heating: Wood.